Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a Big Boy Now!








Hudson had his official first haircut this past Saturday! We have truly enjoyed going to Lyndsey's barber shop for our last couple of trims, but she was a little hesitant to cut Hudson's straight, long locks. It was in desperate need, so we went to the cutest little place especially for kids. They made a big deal of it being his first haircut and we got a certificate with his picture and a baggie of his hair. It was super-cute, but we will never be going back because it would cut into Mommy's Target budget, I mean grocery budget. But seriously, it was very pricey for his little bitty head!

So there MIGHT have been a few tears shed this weekend when I realized that Hudson is growing out of the baby stage! With his big boy haircut, new crocs, taking a few steps here and there, and being totally off the bottle (I would be glad to share Project Bottle with you if you are interested!), he just seems more like a little boy to me now. *Wiping tears away as I type.* But what a joy he is! Every new stage is fun and exciting!

5 comments:

Angie said...

You can not put a price on a good haircut. And thank you for getting it trimmed so he no longer has the same hair (and sadly haircut) I had at his age. Love the crocs and the sneaky smile!

The Cochran Fam said...

Do share the details of Project Bottle! I don't know how Campbell will do when we try to wean him off the bottle so I'm curious about what you did. I can't believe these boys are growing up so fast!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

So you mean Chaz has to grow up like Hudson? I don't know if I can handle it, I am already having trouble with him being one month old already... This motherhood thing is going to be hard!
Love the pics of the haircut, what a gorgeous boy he is, looks just like his momma!

ashley said...

Looking handsome Hudson!!! I look at Anna OFTEN and tear up and wonder where the time has gone - makes you appreciate every moment and every stage (even the ones that keep you up all night!) Love you friend and hoping to talk to you soon!

The Brewers said...

love the new do Hudson!!! Right there with you on the tears Ash...Jeff often walks in to find me holding Brady (who's trying to get away from his crazy mommy) and crying!!