Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing...






Olivia Paige Mirkes born this morning at 8:18 a.m. She was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 1/2inches long! She is such a sweetie! I don't really think I'm at liberty to share all the details of how she entered the world, but I'll just say it wasn't exactly what Angie was expecting and it included a 4:30 wake up call, so please excuse my undwashed hair and no make-up face! What I will tell you is that the Cox girls know how to get it done quickly!! :)

Enjoy the pics of our newest family addition! More to come later!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations, Angie! She is beautiful!

The Brewers said...

such a cutie!! Can't wait to hear the details!

Sisco Family said...

yeah! congrats to all... she is beautiful! look at those wide eyes! allie wants you to know that she loves the name... olivia is her favorite show right now!

love you all!