Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brrr Rabbit!






Does anyone else say that, or is it just my family?? Anyway, it was freeeeezing at Hudson's first Easter egg hunt yesterday! So please excuse his very un-Easter attire. I am really hoping that this weekend is better weather, because he has many a cute springtime outfits to wear! Okay, back to the hunt...when the babies were given the go-ahead to find their eggs, we walked Hudson over to the spot and he immediately calls out "BALLS!" Have I mentioned that he says ball and dog?! He's a genius, well except for calling everything a ball, but whatever! Wow, I digress again. We were your typical first time parents... camera, video camera, big cheesy grins because our son is picking up balls, I mean eggs, and putting them in his mouth, I mean, basket. It was great, but oh my word, it was 45 degrees and the wind was out of control! Three eggs? Great! Let's go inside to the see the Easter bunny! (Who, btw, is Grandmommy! Kate & Jacks grandmother!!) We were the first family out to the egg hunt and the first family in from the egg hunt! His little nose was red from the wind, who can blame us?! He will never even remember that he only had three eggs and that Kate took the candy from inside! I think his first Easter egg hunt was quite a success!

And yes, that is a pink Peep that Dusty is feeding Hudson. Nasty.

2 comments:

Ebes said...

I say Brrr Rabbit...AND I thinks peeps are nasty too!! ha!! Hudson is adorable!! ok, and random, but I woke up with P at 1:30 this morning and for some reason you popped into my head. Just wanted to know I am still thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Happy Easter!

Lydia said...

I like my Hudson in a tuxedo (or suit) t-shirt. It says he's formal, but he's still here to party.