Saturday, April 25, 2009

Splish Splash!






We got Hudson a water table for his birthday and finally brought it out on Wednesday when it was 92 degrees in Austin! And there is no sarcasm in my voice, that exclamation point is for excitement! I love hot weather!! Can't wait for the pool this summer!

So Dusty and I have come to realize that Hudson is a thinker. When he is presented with new things or experiences, he really has to think about it first and check it out. Thus, the serious face in most of these pictures. He eventually realized he liked it and was totally happy and played there for almost half an hour! And he's totally rockin' that mohawk, don't ya think?!

Well bloggy friends, my next post will be me holding little Olivia Paige! She's due to arrive on Monday, so stayed tuned for pics!

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

LOVE the mohawk Hudson!!! give Olivia a hug from me!

ashley said...

love the side view of him sticking his tummy out and concentrating on the water!!! Can't wait to seep pictures of Olivia - congrats soon to be aunt again!!!