Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look out world, here I come!









Hudson decided that the weekend he turned 13 months would be a good time to start walking! And not just a few steps, I mean walking from one room to the other! And again, this post would be so much better with video, but we all know the story, no need to hash that up again. (Bitter?) So these are not great pictures, but my mom kindly reminded me this morning that I had not posted any of our little toddler. Did I just say toddler? (Tears!) And the last one just makes me laugh. He is soooo small in his new seat. But no worries, he's got BIG personality!

And as a side note, these pictures were taken yesterday and Hudson was sporting his orange for his blogger buddy Stellan. If you haven't heard or read or stalked this family yet, you should. A sweet, sweet story of their little man who had surgery yesterday. And all of his mommy's blogger friends wore orange yesterday in honor of him. You could send in a picture to show your support, but I didn't get it done in time. But we were thinking and praying for him often yesterday!

No comments: