Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Year in Pictures

Words really cannot express the love we feel for this boy! What a gift we have been given! The past year has been challenging and hard at times, but filled with more joy than we could imagine because of Hudson. His curiosity, his never-ending sounds, his smile, his laugh, his open-mouth kisses, and on and on are the reasons I smile as I get him out of bed each morning. I cannot wait to see what each new day brings with him. And I cannot wait to see what God has in store for his next years to come.

I know that every baby born is a miracle, but the events of the last week have shown us just how big of a miracle we were given. In the midst of our sadness, Hudson reminds us of joy. And we are praying this verse for our family...

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13



No comments: