Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not exactly what we had planned

WARNING: There are no pictures on this post because I left my camera cord at home. I promise they will appear shortly. But just to give you a little update on our big birthday week. It did not go as planned. Hudson had a bad case of the big "D" and I don't mean Dallas. Well, his little virus quickly spread to almost every person in this house, so we were not exactly up for partying much this week. We did have a birthday party on Wednesday night, but Hudson wasn't really into it. I did get some pictures, but there were very few smiles. Happy birthday buddy! (sarcasm)

I had plans to visit two of my friends who have recently had babies, didn't happen. I guess I'll be seeing you girls in the summer. :(

We did, however, manage to successfully throw my sister a baby shower today. And everyone has kept their punch and cake down, so far.

I will post pictures as soon as we get home. And I'm sure Mimi is ready for that so she can Clorox her house from top to bottom.

1 comment:

The Brewers said...

Poor Hudson! Happy birthday anyway buddy! Guess it's better that we didn't make it in...sure don't want to share the virus with you guys!!