Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heartache

Friends,

It's with a sad and heavy heart that I write to tell you that an ultrasound showed this afternoon that our new baby did not have a heartbeat. We are sad, disappointed, confused and crying out to God over the loss of another baby. We don't understand, but we are trusting in God's plan for our family. I will try to share more later, but tonight I feel drained.

I am scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. Maybe in my rest and recovery I will actually get the pictures posted from Hudson's birthday. :)

We appreciate your prayers,

Ashley

10 comments:

marilea said...

My heart goes out to you old friend. I've gotten out of my blogging habit but still try to check in on you and your sweet boy. I hope you can find peace after this loss and take comfort in the joy that is Hudson in the coming days and weeks.

ashley said...

on my knees for you right now - love you - I'll give you some time before I call.

KLee said...

I will definitely lift you guys up.

Lydia said...

oh, my friend! I am mourning with you right now. I love you so much.

Sisco Family said...

sweet friends, my heart is broken for your loss. i'm praying for all of you and will continue to do so. much, much, much, LOVE

the siscos!

Andrea said...

Praying that the Lord would be near to you and be your comfort.

JB said...

Praying for you sweet Ashley!

Melissa said...

Oh Ashley, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

Ebes said...

Sweet Ashley I am so sorry...Please know that I am praying for you and your family.

Two Sisters said...

I'm so sorry, Ashley.