Friday, March 13, 2009

Hudson has an announcement...


No need to adjust your monitor, you read it right. We're having another baby! I am eight weeks along and Baby Brewer #2 will be joining us around October 25th. That means Hudson and his new brother/sister will be 19 months apart. Whew! We were a little (lot) surprised, but we are feeling very blessed that God has granted us favor in this area of our lives again.

New sibling, first birthday, standing up on his own...big week for Hudson! Poor kid doesn't have a clue!

Please join us in praying for our new little peanut. My doctor is wanting to see me every two weeks for a while, just to be safe. We are totally okay with that! We will keep you updated!

Stay tuned...the big day is right around the corner and celebrations are starting tomorrow!! I promise to be a better blogger!

Happy Spring Break!

P.S. When the news was broken to my niece Grace, her response was, "but they already have a baby." So true Grace, so true! :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! I'm so excited for you! I think the way the Lord has shaped your family is PERFECT!!!

PS Hudson ~ that little baby growing in your mommy is the best gift she'll ever be able to give you ~ a God selected forever best friend for you!!!

ashley said...

WOO HOO! Bring on baby #2! I am so very excited for you and looking forward to having all these kids running around together one day! Praying for a fun first birthday for Hudson and pleasant pregnancy for you!

Sisco Family said...

the sisco family is excited! yeah for more babies!!! And we think having two babies is GREAT! they will be great buddies!

we love you guys. enjoy your weekend and the parties!

keep us updated!

Julie said...

Congratulations! My first 2 are 18 months apart...you will survive! It is wonderful now b/c they play so well. We may be crazy for adding number 3 anytime now, but we feel blessed! You are in my prayers. I will pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby

The Brewers said...

YEAH!!! I"m so excited for you guys!! 19 months apart...NO PROBLEM!!! congrats!

marilea said...

18/19 months apart IS THE BEST! Hudson will be too little to be jealous and it is a great, fun age! My two are the same age gap and are the best of buds - we highly recommend! Good luck to you ~
Marilea

Lydia said...

Hudson is going to be the best Big Brother! I mean - look at that sweet face! :) I am praying for your pregnancy and hope this little one is as fun to be around as Hudson! Ha!!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!

JB said...

Congratulations Ashley! That is wonderful news! Can't wait to follow your new addition through blogland!

Two Sisters said...

That is exactly how my girls are! You will LOVE it! Hard at first, but they will be the BEST of friends:). I am so happy for yall!

Jana

Andrea & Marty said...

Congratulations Ashley! I am so excited for you and Dusty and sweet Hudson. I will be praying for you and your baby during this pregnancy!

I enjoy reading your blog very much!