Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Big 3-0! Part 1






So last Sunday was my big 30th birthday and the key word for the weekend was SURPRISE, which I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of, but very grateful for all the planning that went on! Dusty had done some behind my back planning to have some friends come to my parents house for a little party on Saturday. We had a yummy lunch and some delicious cheesecake and watched my son run around like a wild maniac. He loves a party. It meant a lot to me to have my family and friends there to celebrate my big day.

Wait, did I mention that the whole reason we went to Kaufman was to drop off Hudson because we were going on a secret vacation??!! That's right, more surprises! We left the wild man and on Sunday we headed off for a little birthday vacation with more friends! I'm going to show the ONE picture we took in the next post!

Thanks to everyone who made this such a special birthday!

1 comment: