Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Little Teaser :)

I know this will make some of my bloggy friends a little mad, but I really only have time to tell you that our sonogram went very well today and the baby is healthy and developing as it should! Yay! I will continue to get monthly sonograms to check for future complications that might arise, but the doctor was very pleased with what she saw today. Praise God!

And because I want to share the "other" news in full detail, it will have to wait until tomorrow. Dusty and I are on our way to celebrate by taking 12 youth on an overnight retreat! I know you're jealous, it's okay!

Until then...

4 comments:

ashley said...

SO NOT FAIR!!!! BUT, PRAISES for a healthy IT!

Lydia said...

Bah! I am so glad to hear everything is okay! Yay for Baby Brewer!

Sisco Family said...

yep, i'm just glad to know the baby is healthy and you're doing well! so much love to you!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

So glad to know things are going well healthwise. It is an exciting time, nothing like celebrating with some crazy youth!
Can't wait to know what she is... hee hee, so I guess you know I think its a GIRL!