Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Big News!!!


Since most of you were patient as you waited for the news, I won't beat around the bush...majority wins!!! IT"S A GIRL!!! I thought for sure I was having another boy, but when the doctor showed us the between the legs shot, I screamed in my head "There's nothing there!!" We are so excited! I just happened to be wearing a pink shirt yesterday, so I made Dusty take a picture of me when we got back. LOTS more pink to come!!!

Ellison Reese Brewer "Ellie" will be joining our family February 1st!

8 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

YEah!!!! OMGosh I love that name! Oh, sweet baby Ellison... we can't wait to see you! Congratulations!

Sisco Family said...

Yeah!!!! Pink and lots of sassy headed your way! Beautiful name.... Can't wait to see her in your arms! Congrats!

Two Sisters said...

That little angel is so lucky to have a protective big brother around. I always wish I had one:)! Congrats, Ashley!

Lydia said...

I am still imagining her coming out with a British accent!!!

Angie said...

Let the Pink-a-Palooza begin! We need more hair bows.

The Brewers said...

I love love love the name!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

ashley said...

Yeah! Bring on the shoes and purses. I'm positive that Miss Ellison will be more in style than her auntie Ashley! Cannot wait to meet her!

Molly Hunt said...

Yay!!! Older boy, younger girl - perfect! I am so excited for you guys. We feel so blessed to get to have one of each, I know you must feel the same. You look great Ashley!