Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're gonna try this again...


We are so excited to share this announcement with you...again! And even more excited to tell you that I am already 12 weeks along!!! It has been an eventful three months, because nothing can ever be normal for me, ever. After a little scare, a trip to the ER and a week of bedrest, things look great and I am moving into the second trimester! We've seen the little one several times now and "it" has been pretty busy each time...sweet mercy! Hudson, again, has no idea what is about to happen to his little world, he's just thrilled that he got to play with Mimi and Paw-Paw for almost three weeks while I've been out of commission!

We would appreciate your prayers for our growing family, as we are still dealing with some issues with some blood work. Remember how nothing is ever normal? We are continuing to trust God and thanking Him for blessing us once again, no matter what!

Baby Brewer is due to join our family February 1, 2010!

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay! Bobby is super excited. I know because he is killing me with his kicks. already.

The Brewers said...

we're so excited for you guys!!! constant prayers headed your way!

ashley said...

I know you must be experiencing so many mixed feelings - I am filled with JOY and PRAYER over you right now knowing that "God has plans to prosper you and not to harm you" - come on, we need you to have a little girl for you to pamper! - or of course a boy for Hudson to run around with!

Sisco Family said...

i'm praying for that baby! start kickin' back w/ some sonic drinks! we can't wait to meet your next little bundle!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! God is so good! You can beat I will be keeping you in my prayers... Ashley's right... "He has GREAT plans..." and I can't wait to see them in motion! Keep us updated! Love you!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

whoops, I mean you can BET I will be praying! sorry for my spelling skills!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! You and the baby will be in my prayers.

Ebes said...

Ashley...I am so happy for you! You, Dusty, Hudson, and lil' nug's are all in my prayers.

Two Sisters said...

Sweet little blessing! I join the others who are praying for this baby.

Unknown said...

Yippee! I'm rejoicing with you and praying for this little blessing that God's growing within you!!! XO!