Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wreck'em Tech!





I took NOT ONE picture during our family Thanksgiving gatherings (will someone share?) but I did pull out my camera for the big weekend game between my Red Raiders and the Baylor Bears who gave us a little bit of a scare! The game was played at the new, and ridiculous, Cowboys Stadium in Dallas. And if you can't tell from the pictures, we were AT THE VERY TOP! Adam was a little nervous that I was going to to into labor as we walked up the 150 flights of stairs to get to our seats! But no worries, she's holding on!

It was an ugly win, but we pulled it out! Sorry Baylor friends!

3 comments:

ashley said...

At least we were able to give you a scare - that's rare! Go Raiders! Get your guns up! pow! pow! pow! It's great to see pictures of you - I'm so ready to meet Ellie!!!!

Steve Bezner said...

I love you all.

P.S. If Griffin hadn't been hurt, I think this would've gone to the bears. But, alas.

Sisco Family said...

yeah, yeah... we're use to it.

but you look great!!! miss you and can't wait to have a little party after the holidays to celebrate your sweet girl!