Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Christmas!





We celebrated Christmas tonight with our friends the Testone's. We have done this each year we have lived here in Austin, but tonight was the most eventful yet. I am truly thankful for friends who know my son's passions and want to help foster those passions with toys they knew he would love. I am also thankful for friends who do not judge, look on in disgust or walk out our front door vowing to never return when our son throws the Temper Tantrum of 2009 right on our kitchen floor because we had to take away the toy they gifted him! Hudson is OBSESSED with lawn mowers. (It's okay, we know it's weird.) Anyway, Lyndsey found the really fun bubble mower at Toys R Us and thought it would be perfect for Hudson...of course!! UNTIL, Jack tried to touch it! Yikes! Crying, stomping, and gnashing of teeth ensued. We're working on the sharing and the true meaning of Christmas!

Now I realize the pictures you see are all happy and full of Christmas cheer, but believe me the video that we took of the previously mentioned tantrum is not so pretty! I know, terrible parenting for pulling out the video camera to record such events, but he might need to see it one day.

We love the Testone's and can't wait to see what blog worthy moments next year's Christmas gathering brings! Fa la la la la!!!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

waiting for you to post the video of hudson...or at least email it to me! :) it will make me feel better about my wildcat!