Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Kaufman






We had a great holiday with my family in Kaufman. Hudson and I were able to go a little early and just hang out with Mimi and Paw-Paw, one of his favorite things! Here's a little run-down of our Christmas visit:

*Visiting the trains at Northpark!
*Mommy and Aunt Angie visiting Lydia and new baby Bobby!
*Yummy lunch with our friend Steve!
*Playtime with cousins!
*Christmas Eve service at Watermark Community Church!
*Opening presents in our Christmas jammies!
*Throwing a second Christmas fit because he wanted Walker's presents! :)
*Eating, eating, eating! (Maybe that was just mommy!)

My parents house keeps getting more and more full as the years go on, it's a total blast! Thanks Mimi and Paw-Paw for a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Sisco Family said...

ok... the christmas pjs are too cute! love the stripes! missing you friend!!!

Lydia said...

I was about to ask about the pj's, too! I assume Mimi got them, do you know where??