Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation Day!






(Is there anyone still reading my blog after my Mother's Day post? I'm sure I scared some away with my I'm-gonna-pour-my-soul-out-over-the-internet! Thanks to those who are sticking with me! Now, onto what's going on!)

Yesterday, I graduated my class of little ones and today, my own little one graduated! Not really, but he does have to move OUT of the INFANT room and into the TODDLER room for Sunday School next week and school next year. I'm not happy about this at all. I do realize that he IS a toddler, but do they have to shove it in my face? Kidding, of course. Kinda.

But really, this has been an amazing year having Hudson down the hall and Dusty in the next building. (Although he might say otherwise when I'm constantly buzzing him to move heavy things and bring me lunch!) And Hudson has absolutely LOVED school! We could not have asked for anything better!

We tried to get Hudson to wear a graduation cap, but he wasn't having that nonsense! But he did give Ms. Kerry some lovin' and put on show for the other teachers at the end of the day!

Hudson will be 18 months when he returns to school in the fall, so whether I made you cry with my last post or not, you know you want to stick around for that!!!

5 comments:

Sisco Family said...

i'm still reading and enjoying every post! happy summer... come see me!

love ya, mandy

ashley said...

OF COURSE I'm still reading and I get smiles on my face when I see you've got a new post! OH, I miss you - and that picture of Hudson in the diaper made me laugh! :)

Steve Bezner said...

Dear Emotional Mom,

Stop making me cry while surfing the Internet. It makes my wife want to get away from me.

Steve.

Ebes said...

I'm still reading! I'm still reading!! Love the pic of H in his diaper...yes, he is a stud!!

Lydia said...

Happy Graduation, Hudson! Now onto thrilling all the ladies in the toddler class!