Friday, May 8, 2009

The first of many...

trips to the pool!! Yay for hot weather!! So, do you think Hudson liked it?







Our first trip to the pool can be summed up in two words...NO FEAR! The boy has absolutely no fear of the water. We are glad for this, because we both love the pool, but sweet mercy it's going to be a challenge to say the least to keep up with this one! But I will gladly chase him all over if it means seeing that priceless smile!

BTW, Lyndsey and I will be at her neighborhood pool everyday at 11:00 this summer if you want to come by. Naps directly following.

2 comments:

ashley said...

SO FUN!!!! Oh, how badly I wish we could join you this summer - I'm still trying to figure out how to go swimming with two that need to be held. Until then, we'll enjoy Mr. Giraffe who sprays water out of his mouth in the backyard!!! Have fun being a fishy Hudson!

Unknown said...

Looks like Hudson is ready to swim on his own already ~ love his carefree baby confidence!!! So sweet! Wish I were near I'd totally be there daily!!! :)