Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Back...

and I have news about the newest addition to our family! No,no, not me. My sister Angie and her husband found out last week that they are having a girl!! Baby girl Mirkes will be joining us at the end of April! We are all so excited! That will make an even 3 girls and 3 boys for Mimi and Paw-Paw! And Angie has finally decided to join the blogging world, so you can catch up with her at mirkesmom.blogspot.com. And Adam is now swearing to be a consistent blogger, but I'm not holding my breath! :)

Stay tuned for pictures from our cruise and some pretty darn cute pictures of our little Santa baby!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for the cruise and santa baby pictures!!! How fun that the score is even girls and boys ~ cousins are SO GREAT!!!

ashley said...

A GIRL!!! How fun! Looking forward to hearing about the cruise!

Adam Mirkes said...

You can stop holding your breath, Sis, cuz my blog's gonna BLOW YO MIND!!!