Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Take 2






We left Granny's house (see next post) late on Christmas eve and drove to Kaufman to spend Christmas day with my family. We went to my brother's house to see his kids open Santa gifts that morning. Hudson was really into Walker's gifts, which caused some cousin rivalry. But the tables turned when that night opening gifts at my parents, Walker was really into Hudson's gifts! Ahh...Christmas! It was crazy as usual, paper flying, children screaming, Kevin laughing, my mom forgetting presents because she can't find them and Adam thinking, "What the crap have I gotten into?!" I love it!

We look forward to next year as the family continues to grow and baby girl (whose name I will not spill the beans on) joins the chaos! Thanks for a great Christmas Mimi and Paw-Paw!

No comments: