Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dusty!



So I'm a little late, but things are somewhat busy around here. We're leaving in two days and not one thing on our to-do list is completed, but there is always time for blogging! Dusty's birthday was a great day. It even ended with snow, but I could NOT remove myself from under the covers to take a picture of that at midnight. But the pictures shown are Hudson giving Daddy his birthday card and homemade 2009 calendar on Tuesday morning. :) And I'm totally stealing the following blog from my friend Jennifer, but it was super cute!

30 of Dusty's Favorite Things (in no particular order)

1. Christmas
2. Christmas music
3. Chipotle
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. His mom's chicken fried steak
6. Making lists
7. Fantasy football
8. Having his back scratched
9. Hudson's laugh
10. Sweet tea
11. Sudoku
12. Monopoly
13. Cornbread and milk
14. Blowing on Hudson's belly
15. XBox 360
16. His nieces and nephews
17. Hardin-Simmons University
18. Making up songs
19. Macaroni Grill
20. Gravy
21. Vacations
22. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
23. The Rocky theme song
24. Making a beat with his hands
25. Winter
26. Canyon Creek Youth Group
27. Going to the movies
28. Ping-pong
29. Being a dad
30. Hanging out with me...I'm sure that's one them!

Happy 30th Birthday! I love you!

No comments: