Saturday, September 13, 2008

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!






My friend Kim always makes her blog titles from songs, so I thought I would give it a try! Don't ya just love Gwen Stefani??!! Anyway...Hudson is officially eating baby food!! I promise I won't blog every new food he tries, but I thought this one was a milestone worth blogging. He has been eating rice cereal for a while now and I could tell he was ready for something more...so on to bananas!! He was a little unsure this first time, but has since grown very fond. I just pray he continues his love for food and doesn't follow in his Daddy's non-vegetable eating ways. (Love you honey!)

Well, next week is a big one! Hudson will be SIX months old! We go to his six month appointment on Monday, so check back for the new stats.

4 comments:

The Brewers said...

LOVE the song title! And good job Hudson on eating b-a-n-a-n-a-s!!!!

ashley said...

Holla back girl! Your blog got me up and dancing. Oh Hudson, the food just gets better and better! Miss you friend and hope to have a get together soon. How's school?

mmw said...

So Dusty's still not eating vegetables, huh? What are we gonna do with him?! You show him, Hudson!

Lydia said...

It sure ain't bananas that he's a cowboys fan! Good choice, Hudson!