Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No News...

anyone surprised?? We went back to the doctor today after an eventful weekend full of contractions and pains only to find out that I am only dilated to a three. Friday night we swore this was it and we would be having a baby the next day and then all contractions and symptoms slowed down, picked back up, slowed down, etc. I still felt sure that with all the action over the weekend that I was further along than I am, but we have all read the blogs on what a stubborn child I am bearing, right?! No baby. Not until next Tuesday. I am being induced March 18th if he hasn't arrived before then. That is great news, BUT what in the world am I going to do for the next week? This is where you come in my friends. Any and all suggestions for keeping my mind off this are welcome.

So until Tuesday, we are waiting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...its Shellye...I hate it for ya that you have to wait but SLEEP sounds good to me. LOL! I hear you don't get much of that after they arrive. Walking, scrapbooking, etc sounds like things you might not have time for in a week. Keep me posted. Love ya! Oh your pics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Dilated to a three???? my doc would have me strapped to the bed! You'll be there soon. As for how to kill time? Rent an entire season (or 2 or 3) of a really great show. It is a little over the top, but Sex & the City is the greatest "girlfriend" show ever! I also highly recommend Prison Break season 1 - it keeps you on the edge of your seat! Have fun, and just love that belly. You really do forget what it feels like to be preggers, hard as that is to believe! Take care!

Julie said...

I was told before I had Jacob, to enjoy the last amount of time pregnant, because mommy's don't have to share the baby while they are inside of their belly. That may sound silly, but after being in your position twice, those last days seem like years! I am praying for you! You will do great and Hudson will be here so soon!

Anonymous said...

It's painful I know! Do you know Tom Petty's song "the waiting is the hardest part"? haha Maybe he'll get bored and come this weekend! Good luck to you all....

Steve Bezner said...

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Jessica said...

I say that you come to Moonie's to see me!
Our delicious burgers will probably put you into labor :)

I can't wait 'til Hudson comes!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

OK, I check your blog each and every time I get on the internet to see if there is an update! I am so excited for you! Hang in there Ash!
love, alicia