Thursday, March 20, 2008

Introducing...




Hudson Hayes Brewer! He arrived Tuesday March 18th at 12:52 p.m. (Yeah, we'll get back to that!) He was 5 lbs. 9 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. He is a little peanut with dark hair and looks like his daddy!! He is absolutely adorable!

We went in to be induced on Tuesday morning at 7:00 a.m. I was given my first round of pitocin around 7:45 and we were off! I progressed VERY quickly! I got an epidural around 10:00 and was born less than three hours later! Whew! It was the most amazing experience! We had a party in the room! I was so glad to have family and friends to share his birth with us.

We are home now and resting. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. I'll do my best to keep updating the blog! Enjoy the pictures!!

15 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so precious! So sweet and perfect!!!

Unknown said...

He's real cute Ashley! You are too! You look like a movie star posing with your new baby! I'm so excited for you!!!

ashley said...

Welcome Hudson! Ashley, you made this look way to easy!!! Enjoy this sweet time and I look forward to meeting him soon! I couldn't be more excited for you!

The Brewers said...

He's PRECIOUS Ashley! Can't wait to meet him! And I can't believe he was born so quickly!!! Congrats you guys!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!
hudson is PRECIOUS! :)
I'm looking forward to meeting him in person :)

i'm so excited for y'all! when i got your text, i literally jumped up and down (i was at work, so i got a few weird glances...haha)

yay! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations! He is precious and Ashley you look great! You guys are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

What an angel. Congratulations to you both! Enjoy these first few days as much as possible!

Two Sisters said...

Welcome sweet baby Hudson! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

The Cochran Fam said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Thanks for sharing pictures of your sweet boy. All of you look great!

Sisco Family said...

I love him already... how adorable is he?? you all look great... glad to see you home so soon. have fun and we'll be there as quick as we can!

Steve Bezner said...

Way to go, guys! Now comes the fun part!

JB said...

Congratulations! He is precious! Ashley, you look beautiful!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

You Guys! He is perfect! What a beautiful family you all make. I am so glad to see how God answers prayers. Congratulations and God bless you. I am thinking of and praying for you. Love you,
alicia

Mocha with Linda said...

Woohoo! He is a sweetie and you look stunning, Ashley! (Yeah, Dusty, you look good, too but you didn't just go through "it"!)

We are so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley...Hudson is so handsome and little...(5lbs). I just wanted to tell u congrats and Im happy for u that it went so smoothly. Luv u girl....Shellye Thompson (graves)