Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!

It was a beautiful Fall day yesterday, so headed to the cutest pumpkin patch in Austin with our friends the Testone's and the Campbell's! There were a TON of pumpkins and lots of gated room to run...perfect! The kids had a blast and the parents acted like lunatics to get the kids to smile for pictures! Ha!

Ellie got to wear the sweet pumpkin hat that Hudson wore as a baby, I love it! And I realize these pictures look like we could possibly favor her, but she is just much more cooperative with pictures! But I did get one smile out of the little man!

I love this time of year...pumpkins, fall leaves, Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks! And fun with these little ones...






Steven took some pictures too, so I might have to post a part two of our trip!

Happy Fall from our little pumpkins!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Lovin' the pumpkin hat and that big brown beautiful bow! I love this season! Your kiddos just get cuter and cuter!

Sisco Family said...

love those cute little pumpkins!!!! give them a kiss for me!