Wednesday, October 20, 2010

9 Months

Thank you to Aunt Angie for this adorable bandana dress!




Ellie is 9 months old! I can't believe it! It has definitely gone by faster the second time around! I really need time to slow itself down!

Ellie is growing so fast, and by that I mean she adds fluff and rolls by the day! :) I love me some baby fluff! She is crawling like a pro, pulling herself up, babbling all day and still has no teeth! She thinks big brother is either hysterically funny or totally annoying...hmmmm. But the best thing is her sweet, full mouth smile! And just for the record (my record) she said "Mama" first!

We are so thankful for our sweet baby girl! We love you Ellie Reese!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love that sweet baby! And you are welcome...bandana is very slimming.

Sisco Family said...

cutie, cutie, cutie! i need me an ellie hug.... get to get over to see you!!!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Love that sweet dress and that sweet baby face!