Friday, March 12, 2010

Party Time!





I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but Hudson is turning 2!! We celebrated early tonight because Dusty is leaving in the morning for a mission trip and won't be here on the 18th. (No worries, we discussed this a long time ago!) We celebrated in high style...with Elmo! We had the Testone's and my parents here for pizza, presents and cookie cake! Hudson was in full force, running around screaming "Elmo birthday, Elmo birthday!" I think this year was MUCH better than the first birthday!

We then headed to Hoppin' House for some bounce house fun! See next post!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Was the cookie cake more for Hudson or his nursing mother? Hmmm... :)

Ebes said...

how fun! Can't believe he is 2! Oh, and I laughed when I saw the cookie cake...what's a Cox bday party without one?...brought back many memories of us at your bday parties...