Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ellie Smiles



Okay, okay, you can barely tell, but she's quick! I can't wait for more Ellie smiles!

Also, I want to ask my friends and family who are reading this blog (I have no idea who you are) to join me in prayer for my sweet friend Kim. She delivered precious twins, Karsyn and Kaden last Wednesday at 24 weeks. They are facing a long NICU stay and both have already undergone surgery. They are little fighters, but need to be lifted up in prayer. Kim is a great writer and is sharing their journey on her blog. We love you Brewer's!

4 comments:

Sisco Family said...

bows, bows, and more bows! we love them!

ashley said...

Could she get any cuter in that big, red bow? See you SOON Ellie!!!

Angie said...

Well hello, little girl baby with her big brother's face! I love your big red bow!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

what a precious smile! You are a sweet girl little Ellie!