Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun with friends!






Hudson's friends Kate & Jack came over to play yesterday and all kinds of fun was had! It really is funny to watch them interact. Jack is walking now and Hudson thinks its the funniest thing! He's always ready for a good chase! And Kate was a great "help" with the boys!

Hudson also thinks that all the teenagers from the youth group are his friends too, so I included a picture I took on Sunday afternoon of Hudson and one of our faves, Parker. We had to apologize over and over to Parker, who was at our house to watch the Cowboy game, as Hudson brought EVERY book we own for him to read!

**I know my blogging has been a little slow, but there's some stuff coming up, so stay tuned! I MIGHT even show you the 20 week baby bump!

3 comments:

ashley said...

I cannot believe how fast your pregnancy is going - at least for me! I love it that Hudson is such a people person!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

can't wait to see that baby bump!

When I was a kid, our youth group had lots of events at my house (my mom was a volunteer) and I remember doing stuff like that. I would keep bugging the teenage girls to let me play with their hair or put on their make up, or read books or sing with me. I just wanted to be around them and thank heavens they were so nice to me and humored me! Seeing that pic of Hudson brought back so many memories of that day! How fun for him!

Lydia said...

Show it! Show it!