Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School






It was back to school for both of us today. Hudson's starting the toddler class and I'm back to Pre-K! Hudson LOVES school! We could not be more happy about this. It makes it so much easier on us when he just walks right in and doesn't even look back...okay I'm lying, but we do love his independence! I checked on him a couple of times and he was playing hard each time...and then he crashed in the car on the way home! Preschool is hard people!

Doesn't he look so cute with his new backpack?!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Why does he look so big, I mean like a big boy? And, like the hair, blondie!

maryw said...

What a big boy!

ashley said...

Looking cute with his backpack on - looks like it was an exhausting day full of fun I'm sure!

Unknown said...

oh, my.... allie will be so jealous that he gets to go to school! it is a highly requested activity these days! i'm so glad he loves it! hope this school year is great for you too!

Sisco Family said...

what? no, mandy said that... sorry

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Yeah for Hudson! The first day seemed to go very well for him... I bet he slept well that night!
How was it for you? Do you have the cutest little class?

Welcome to the chaos! said...

Bring that baby to see us NOW!!!!!Aunt Kathy needs smoochies!!!!!