Monday, June 1, 2009

Kissin' Cousins






We made a quick trip to Gainesville on Friday to spend some time with family after the passing of Grandma Jeri (Dusty's step-moms mom). We had a lovely dinner outside Friday evening and Hudson got in some good cousin time. A little too good if you ask us! He was REALLY interested in Addison and they were kissing and hugging all night. Pretty funny, but we'll have to keep an eye on those two from now on!!

***I will give a special prize to any bloggy friends that will actually admit they might have kissed their cousin! I know who you are!!!

4 comments:

The Brewers said...

I hate you!!! HE WAS NOT MY COUSIN!!!!!! You don't forget anything do you?!?!?

Ebes said...

hahahahahah!! the moment i saw the title i started laughing!! oh KT...those were the good ol' days!! hahahahahaaaa!! i am seriously laughing very hard right now...

Julie said...

great job ashley. we can't forget bryan smith

Two Sisters said...

I think I just peed in my pants:)!