Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day!



This is a little late, but I'm still recovering from our week in Taos! We were able to celebrate Father's Day on Saturday with my parents. They were in town to get rid of, I mean, return our son to us after he stayed with them for week. :) We asked my dad where he wanted to go for his Father's Day meal and he quickly replied "Kerbey Lane"! Remember...best queso ever?! You don't have to twist our arm! And we got a few pics before they headed back home. My son never smiles for the camera...sheesh! But he loves his Paw-Paw! We love and appreciate you Dad!

Dusty already knew about one of his presents, Ranger tickets for next weekend! But, there was one more surprise...a tour of the new Cowboy stadium!! You would have thought I had bought season tickets! He is VERY excited!

My gifts are a very small token of appreciation for my husband. He is the most loving, involved, hands-on dad! I fall more in love with him each day as I watch him with Hudson! Happy Father's Day Dusty!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Surely you will be stopping by my house since I literally live 5 miles from both of those local attractions??? :)