Wednesday, February 4, 2009

See ya later!





Even though Hudson has been sick for about a week now, it doesn't slow him down much! He got this cool walker from Aunt Angie and Uncle Adam for Christmas and he is officially walking away with it! I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of him being old enough to walk on his own, so we're not even going to go there. But I have a feeling it won't be long. :(

Again, I would love to show you video footage of all this, but our computer and video camera are incompatible...lovely. So just imagine mommy saying "Go!", his little stumps taking off, laughter, squeals, all the way across the living room!

3 comments:

Jlucas24 said...

Ashley -
We had that same outfit for my Hudson. I just loved it. Your Hudson is just precious!
Jane (Wray) Lucas

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Wow Ashley, this milestone seems to be coming too fast, even for me! What a big boy you have already! He looks like he is such a joy, I am so happy for you!
Love and miss you!
Alicia

Ebes said...

He looks just like you! What a cutie!