Monday, January 5, 2009

Bring on 2009!






Hudson has decided that 2009 is going to be his year of becoming a big boy! Mommy and Daddy are not liking it so much! Seriously, just within the last 2-3 weeks, he has changed so much! I tell him everyday to stop growing and stay itty bitty, but he's not listening! Probably because he's screaming too loud or crawling to fast to hear me! Dusty and I continue to be amazed at how he is responding to the world around him and learning new things. God really did create a miracle! I sit back and think, how did he know how to do that?!

Anyway, here are some recent pics of how he's decided to grow up!

1. Pulling up in his crib, screaming until we come get him and then smiling/clapping when we walk in.
2. Sitting in his big boy chairs.
3. Getting his first TWO teeth.

If you can't tell, I love this baby!

I hope that 2009 brings you as much joy as we are expecting!!

No comments: