Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This could be bad...

My mom has always told me that one day I would be paid back for being such a stinker of a child. Could it really already be happening?? My son is causing quite the fuss inside my tummy. First of all, the good report from the last doctor visit about him not being breech anymore, yeah, I'll take that one back. Hudson has managed turn and is back to his comfortable place of laying straight across my stomach. :( I will be getting a sonogram in two weeks for my doctor to check his status. I can't really say I'm surprised this has happend with all the moving and grooving he does in there. The other night Dusty was amazed at how my stomach was moving. He said it looked like a science fiction movie and that he was sure "something" was about to come out of my abdomen. Thanks babe! Hudson's favorite time of day? 2:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. Stinker alert!! And to top it all off, one of my students told me this week that my baby was REALLY big! Lovely!

The good news, less than 8 weeks to go and baby showers start tomorrow! Woo!

1 comment:

Steve Bezner said...

Not to worry you, but Andrew was a big tummy mover.

I'm just saying...