Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hudson update

I've been reprimanded for not blogging enough, so here is a little baby update. I went to the doctor last week and received another good report. Here are the highlights:

1. Hudson is no longer breech! Yay!
2. His heart rate is within normal range for a boy!
3. Mommy's weight is within normal range, but like I'm telling you what it is!
4. He moves A LOT!
5. I have less than 10 weeks! Woo-hoo!

More exciting posts to come, as the nursery is really coming together and I have several showers coming up! No pics this time, sorry mom! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Don't be silly! Your blogging plenty!! :) Unlike children - adults don't do things that require pictures to be taken every other day.

The Brewers said...

I'm with Paula I want pictures!!!

Sisco Family said...

we are missing you friend... i'm calling today to visit! can't wait for the showers!