Sunday, December 23, 2012

Preschool Sing-A-Long!

I've really been trying not think about all the "lasts" that are happening this year before Hudson heads off to kindergarten, but this one was a big one.  His last preschool Christmas sing-a-long.  Thank goodness I'm also a teacher there and was very busy getting my own class ready that I didn't have time to stop and wallow in how I will never see him in his pajamas again on that stage.  Ahh! Tears!

Ready to sing Joy to the World!

At least I still have this one with me for a few more years! 
My parents surprised my kids and showed up to the sing-a-long and this is Ellie's confused/excited face!  She didn't know what to do!  But she did so good singing Jingle Bells and We Wish You a Merry Christmas! 

She did not care for Santa, however! Ha!

This is some serious conversation right here!  
Santa called Hudson by name and he was so excited!  
(He had no idea this was Mr. Ben, his Sunday School teacher! Ha!)

I'm so blessed to be right with me kids during these preschool years.
I'm going to miss this next year!

So proud of my Hudson and Ellie!

No comments: