Thursday, October 20, 2011

21 Months


Ellie's two year mark is approaching. I really need time to stand still. She is at a really fun, funny stage right now. I love it. And I want to kiss her cheeks all day long.

If you haven't read or seen The Help, I highly recommend it. I may or may not have cried like a baby at the end of the book and in the movie theater (twice). Great book/movie. There is a little girl in the movie who reminds me of my little Ellison. And so over the last few months, I have found myself saying these words to her as we rock,

You is kind...

You is smart...

You is important.

I love this little girl so much. She makes me smile all day. From her awesome dance moves, to her little mothering skills to her prayers for food...I can't get enough of her!!

Bring on the two's!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

What a GREAT post! Loved The Help...love that sweet girl...love you!

Angie said...

Really? Don't do that! I'm not supposed to tear up reading your blog! We love you Ellie...even if you are sometimes "tru-ble". :)