Monday, February 14, 2011

All My Loves

Happy Valentine's Day from the Brewer's!





(When we ask Hudson to smile, this is what we get now! )



We had a wonderful Valentine's Day today! It was b-e-a-utiful here in Austin today, so Dusty and I enjoyed lunch by the lake at the Oasis, it was amazing! And then we came home to our little loves and had a fun Valentine dinner together, complete with heart-shaped pizza and cupcakes! I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate! My heart is full of love!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love how you always have to put the Oasis in there. Bragger. And I recall several school pics where you had that same silly smile. He makes me laugh!

Sisco Family said...

looks like a fun day! happy valentines day to all the brewers!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

love the heart shaped pizza! super cute.. and I love H's new posed smile! hilarious!