Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!




We have been camera-less for the last several weeks, but we are back in business for the big day/weekend! Ellie is the big O-N-E!

We started our day off with our traditional birthday breakfast cinnamon rolls, she loved it! And Hudson cried because he wanted a candle in his cinnamon roll...good times! Then we dressed Ellie up in her cutie pie "1" shirt and attempted some first birthday pictures. Not many smiles, but the jeans are irresistible!

I cannot believe the first year is already gone. I can remember the crazy night she was born like it was yesterday. I am so thankful for my little girl. She is a huge blessing from the Lord. She is so happy and smiles all day! Her toothless (yes, she is STILL toothless) smile is the greatest joy, I love walking in each morning to get her! She's cuddly and playful and I am loving watching the sibling relationship between them grow! And even though there were really hard times this year balancing two small children, I would not change a thing! My heart is full! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings!

More birthday to come!!

2 comments:

Sisco Family said...

happy bday ellie!!! you are adorable and we are celebrating your big day in flint too!

looks like barney was fun... kiss your momma for me and eat LOTS of cake!

ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! It's crazy for me to see you standing - are you already walking too?? Love the "one" shirt and bluejeans! Happy celebrating such a beautiful life!