Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School





Despite the fact that it rained ALL day and getting in and out of school was very wet, everyone had a great first day of school! Hudson walked right in with his backpack, put it away and went straight to the sensory bin to play in the rice! Sigh. He's such a big boy! I love him to pieces! And he came home in his original clothes...score!

Ellie did amazing! Every time I checked on her, she was as happy as can be! My theory is that she was glad to have a break from big brother's "love"! No one to bother her, get in her way, take toys away, etc...she was all smiles today!

I know I've said this before, but Dusty and I are so blessed to be with our kids. I am so thankful that I am able to teach right down the hall. Because I'm pretty sure I would never make it on time anywhere else!

2 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Wow! What a blessing! Hudson is so adorable in his school clothes and back pack! Yay, glad it was a successful day!

Julie said...

They are adorable Ashley!