Friday, July 30, 2010

Hudson Hearts VBS!

Especially when there is a bouncehouse and petting zoo involved! We have all been at Vacation Bible School this week. Hudson and Ellie both enjoyed their classes and I lead preschool music. Now I know what some of you might be thinking, "Ashley can't carry a tune!" And you would be right, but preschoolers don't know or care! And so this morning, all the preschoolers had a performance of the songs they learned. Hudson was front and center. He even yelled right before, "I going on the stage to sing Mommy!" Great! Sing loud Buddy! Ummm...no. I think he did a few motions, but did not once open his mouth to sing! And several others from his class never even stood up! I'm pretty sure Lyndsey and I are fired! :)

Sorry there are no pictures of little miss, but she had fun too! A little too much I was told...she was smooched by a boy named Dylan. But don't worry Bobby and Cooper, I'm sure it was just a VBS fling! :)




2 comments:

ashley said...

Yes, I'm getting a good laugh over you leading music. HA! But, I know you've got skills - being a PC "fly-girl" and leading bible verse memory songs gave you great experience!!! Looks like it was a fun week there!

Angie said...

The face he is making on the horse is my favorite. And the baby goat...eew.