Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day



We had a pretty quiet start to Father's Day...church. lunch with friends. napping. And then our son returned home from being at Mimi and Paw-Paw's for a week! So combine Hudson being spoiled for a week and the fact that there is not a quiet bone in his body. Daddy was glad to have gotten a nap!

I am beyond thankful for my husband! He is such a wonderful dad! Even though parenthood is hard sometimes, we are in it together, and I couldn't ask for a better partner for this journey! And it makes me smile to watch Hudson do something new and say "Daddy do that!" Love you babe!

Note: Ellie was not harmed in this picture!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't know which brand of sunscreen you are using, but they should be paying you! A week on the beach, and that sweet baby doesn't show a sign of a tan! Keep that SPF 85 coming...love her!