Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Sorry for the blog hiatus! We are back!



So last year on Mother's Day I wrote a post about how we were unsure about the future of our family. Little did I know God had already blessed me with another miracle! And today on this Mother's Day, we dedicated her to the Lord in church! I am more than blessed!

(I am going to start blogging stories about Hudson and things he says so I won't forget!) He made a card this week at school that read "I love my mommy because...toys!" I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I love it and will keep it always! And he was totally over pictures by the time we got home, but I love him just as much! :) And I know I'm not supposed to put you on the blog mom, but I couldn't resist an all girl picture!

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

ashley said...

What do you mean your mom doesn't want to be on the blog? HA! She's beautiful and I love that picture of the three girl generations... three generations of sassy women. :) You've been on my heart today and I'm so grateful that Hudson and Ellie have been in your arms on this Mother's Day! Love you.

Unknown said...

your hair looks so pretty!

Angie said...

Love the pictures! She got big in just a week. And your hair does look good!

The Brewers said...

Love the all girl pic!!! but I"m sure your phone rang as soon as she saw it!!!! So glad you had a great mothers day! and yes your hair does look good!!!