Sunday, October 18, 2009

They call me a fireman...

that's my name! Who loves George Strait?!



The Austin Fire Dept. came to our school last week and well, let's just say that there were all of three children from Hudson's toddler class that were willing to participate...can you guess one of them?? He was ALL about the fire truck (big truck) and its equipment.

One of the benefits of Hudson being at the same school/church as Dusty and I is that we get to sneak in and see him doing all the fun school stuff! We went out to watch him and he would stand right at the edge of the truck and say "Dada! Dada!" like he was trying to say "Daddy! Look at me!" We love getting to watch him learn and grow! We are attempting to be Elmo for Halloween, but maybe we should have gone with a fireman costume instead!!

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

George Strait can eat crakers in my bed anytime!!!!
I have a fireman costume if you want it....brady kicks and screams anytime I put it on him....guess we're going to be a 2 year old for halloween!!!

Angie said...

Yes Kim, George Strait can eat crackers in any of our beds...thank you Nannie.