Sunday, October 12, 2008

HSU Homecoming





We made a very quick trip to Abilene for Hardin-Simmons Homecoming on Friday. We got to see some of Dusty's college friends, have some West Texas Bar-B-Q, go to Sing, and hang around campus on Saturday. Dusty loved his experience at Hardin-Simmons and it was fun to see him want to share it with Hudson! I have my own memories of going to youth camp at Hardin-Simmons in high school, but I won't get into those right now! (Shout out to KB, EW, & JG!)

Dusty wanted his picture taken with Hudson at some of his favorite places on campus. And even though I would have preferred Hudson in red and black on Saturday, it was still fun! Maybe next year we'll head even further west for my homecoming!

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

YEA Youth Camp!! What fun memories!!! Love you girls!!

Ebes said...

I am flooded with tons of funny memories from our days at youth camp. Why did we think Umbro's were okay? Bless those Haltom City boys :)