Saturday, August 2, 2008

All my birthday wishes come true!






Most would think that turning 29 wouldn't be all that exciting, but I'm not going to lie, I had a pretty fabulous birthday. My birthday list consisted of what Dusty thought were boring things, but I consider them very practical, even exciting. Here's the list:

1. A blender.
2. A vaccum.
3. My house to be professionally cleaned.
4. Fondue.

And because of my sweet family and friends, all my birthday wishes came true! My parents gave me a cool smoothie making blender, Dusty gave me a vaccum, the Testones gave me a housekeeper for a day and we celebrated big time on Friday night at the Melting Pot! All this makes me wonder...how is this going to be topped next year for the big 3-0??!!

I do know there are people reading this that could really care less about my b-day adventures, so I added pictures of the little man just for you!

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy happy Birthday!!!!!

ashley said...

What a super cute mama with her new vacuum! I got a new one 2 Christmases (sp?) ago - greatest gift ever!!! Happy Birthday sweet friend - so glad it was special for you!

Two Sisters said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like a great day to me:).

Ebes said...

I think all of those presents are perfect AND exciting birthday presents! Hope you had a great day!

Sisco Family said...

i just spent hours... ok, not hours, but a long time catching up on your life... sorry for being a bad friend..
1. hudson is such a cutie... getting to be such a big boy!
2. you did not share enough about your b-day on the phone... details girl.. that is exciting!
3. can i still expect to see you soon?

lots of love!
mandy

Jacob, Julie & Hays said...

Ashley! Happy late birthday! Hudson is so cute. You inspired me once again at least to post some pictures of Hays. I'm horrible.... you'll have to check them out.

P.S. Baby #2 is on the way for us! :)