Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Little Rolie Polie!






That's right...Hudson's rolling over! Yesterday I went in to his room to get him up from his nap and found him on his side in the corner. He was moving around a little bit, so I went and grabbed the camera (like a true blogger) to try to catch him in action. Sure enough, I was able to get some pictures and video of his first rollover. (Well, not technically the first. It happened once about a month ago, but we think that was just a fluke!) So the first four pictures are in order. Don't you like his face in the fourth picture?? It's like he's saying, "Mom, what? I do this all the time!" And the last picture was this morning. Yep, he did it again!

How is this happening??!! Everyone kept telling us they grow up quickly! I secretly want him to slow down, it makes me so sad. But then I look at his cute bedhead and all I can do is smile!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

I CANNOT believe how big he is getting - and all that hair (more than Anna these days)! I can tell you're definitely enjoying your summer. I hope we're able to see each other soon because I've got to give that boy some lovin'!