Monday, June 23, 2008

Auntie Lydia comes to town!





Lydia is one of my dearest friends from college and she came to town for a special visit to see Hudson. We had so much fun! We met our friend Becca for lunch on Saturday. We played catch up and talked about old times at camp! Then Lydia and I got pedicures! I wish I would have taken pictures of our pretty toes, but I forgot. We had a fun outside dinner complete with live music and then headed back home to introduce Lydia to Rock Band. Bad idea...she was so much better than me! Just kidding, but she was REALLY good for a rookie. Thanks for coming Lydia, we had a blast! Miss you already!

Side note: Lydia is on my blogroll and I think she got some extra pictures from the weekend, so check out her blog too!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I had so much fun! I need these pictures, too!!