Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first Mother's Day!





This was obviously a very special Mother's Day for me! We dedicated Hudson in church (which I am sad to say I have no pictures of on my camera) and then spent the day resting with family. My sweet husband tried to surprise me (sorry babe) with the sweetest pictures of Hudson for the nursery. (Stay tuned for those!) They are adorable and I will always treasure them. And he bought me a pretty new dress, even though he didn't know it!

I feel so blessed to be celebrating this day. I am so proud to be a mother and so glad I get to share this incredible experience with Dusty. Thanks for making it so special for me honey! And a special shout out to all my mom friends!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a HOTTIE!!! Love that dress Ashley!

Sisco Family said...

wow... you have writeen so much since i last checked... happy mother's day to you sweet friend. i thought about you and how happy i am that someone who has always had the heart of a mother has a little one on that special day! the oasis looked fun too... you really are a TRUE blogger!

ashley said...

Happy belated Mother's Day - your smile and glow says it all. What a blessing Hudson is!!! The ones of him sleeping are too cute! Miss you friend!

Lydia said...

Dusty did a great job on the dress! :) Happy first Mother's Day, my friend!